The College is open to students who meet its academic standards and are willing to abide by the rules, regulations, policies, and ideals of the School. Students are expected to meet all the standard requirements and the regulations set or prescribed by the CHED and the criteria set by the College’s Admission Committee.
To facilitate admission, applicant students are expected to prepare all the requirements listed below and thereafter present said requirement to the Admissions Office (Guidance Office, Ground floor, Administration Bldg.):
1. Form 138 (4th Year Report Card) or its equivalent
2. Certificate of Good Moral Character issued by authorized school official
3. Birth Certificate in an NSO Security Paper (photocopy)
4. Five (5) Recent 1×1 ID colored pictures
5. Entrance Examination Fee of P400.00
For Freshman applicants who stopped schooling after graduation should submit an Affidavit stating or attesting to the fact that he/she has not enrolled in any College or University or any Vocational Institution after High School graduation.
1. Letter of Application of Admission (with two character references with their name, addresses and contact numbers).
2. Certificate of Transfer Credentials.
3. Transcript of Records (with no failing grades, dropped or incomplete grades).
4. Certificate of Good Moral Character issued by authorized school official.
5. Birth Certificate in an NSO Security Paper (photocopy).
6. Accomplished Recommendation From.
7. Five (5) Recent 1×1 ID colored pictures.
8. Admission’s Committee Interview Result (required prior to the administration of SSC-RCAT).
For applicant who stopped schooling should submit an Affidavit stating the reason for, the duration and inclusive semesters/ school years of stopping.