Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the program, a Sebastinian graduate of BS Information Technology should be able to:
- Apply knowledge in programming to develop critical thinking skill through problem solving.
- Analyze, identify requirements and solve complex problems using System Analysis and Design tools.
- Apply concepts of design in multimedia systems.
- Install, set-up, configure, monitor and secure LAN-based and wireless network, server or applications.
- Design, develop and administer database applications using concepts and methodology for the design, implementation, and management of database system.
- Plan and manage IT project resources and risk using project management skills.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, implement and maintain computerized (mobile application/ web/ LAN-based) system, processes, module or programs to accomplish user needs.
- Analyze, develop and implement system or network infrastructure in various platforms.
- Apply the knowledge in IT by applying the best practices and using up-to-date techniques, resources and skills needed as IT professionals.
- Convey ideas clearly both oral and written in English.
- Demonstrate the values of fairness, ethics, transparency, accountability, hard work, honesty, patience, diligence, innovativeness, risk taking of an effective leader or member of a development team to accomplish a common goal.
- Adapt to the rapid technological advancement for continuing professional development.