Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the program, a Sebastinian graduate of BSBA Supply Chain Management should be able to:
- Assist students to achieve responsible leadership and social commitment based on Catholic Christian principles and Augustinian Recollect ideals.
- Apply strategic supply chain management tools in the formulation of corporate and functional strategies.
- Demonstrate application of general management know-how in practical business situations.
- Select the proper decision-making tools to critically, analytically, and creatively solve problems and drive results.
- Proficient in oral and written reports such as strategic supply chain management paper.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of software in business applications.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in teams of diverse composition.
- Plan and implement business related activities.
- Demonstrate sensitivity and foresight to the needs and demands of the local and global market.
- Acquire the skills to make decisions grounded in ethical thinking.