Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the program, a Sebastinian graduate of BSBA Marketing Management should be able to:
- Apply marketing management principles and concepts in strategy formulation and implementation.
- Apply marketing management philosophy in all business situations.
- Analyze business environment for opportunities, threats, strengths, and weaknesses for strategic direction.
- Conduct marketing research and other business research/plan.
- Develop a Strategic Marketing Management Paper.
- Exercise high personal moral and ethical standards in all business.
- Demonstrate genuine concern to the company’s target market.
- Express one’s self clearly and communicate effectively with stakeholders both in oral and written forms.
- Demonstrate creativity and innovativeness in the formulation and implementation of marketing strategies.
- Apply monitoring and control functions in the implementation of marketing decisions.