Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the program, a Sebastinian graduate of BSBA Legal Management should be able to:
- Assist students to achieve responsible leadership and social commitment based on Catholic Christian principles and Augustinian Recollect ideals.
- Equip the students with practical knowledge of the basic management principles and organizational skills, as well as more than basic knowledge in various laws and principles applied to business.
- Acquire and demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills within various disciplines of legal management, marketing, operations, and human resource.
- Acquire the ability to contribute during multidisciplinary and team-based problem-solving activities
- Develop the ability to make persuasive presentations which showcases strong written and oral communication skills.
- Apply information and communication technology skills as required by the business environment.
- Ability to perform legal research, legal analysis, and reasoning.
- Plan and implement business related activities.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities, civic mindedness, and responsible leadership.
- Understand the exercise of proper professional and ethical responsibilities to clients and the legal system.