Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the program, a Sebastinian graduate of BSBA Financial Management should be able to:
- Assist students to achieve responsible leadership and social commitment based on Catholic Christian principles and Augustinian Recollect ideals.
- Apply knowledge and skills in the functional specialties of finance.
- Apply strategic financial management tools in the formulation of corporate and functional strategies.
- Evaluate financial information in order to form conclusions/ recommendations within established policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Construct and deliver oral and/or written analysis of business scenarios.
- Develop the ability to access, retrieve, and disseminate financial information using Information Technology.
- Plan and implement business related activities.
- Demonstrate corporate citizenship and social responsibility before profit.
- Demonstrate an understanding of global dimensions of business including socio-cultural, political-legal, financial, technological and economic environments.