Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the program, a Sebastinian graduate of BSBA Business Management should be able to:
- Assist students to achieve responsible leadership and social commitment based on the Catholic Christian principles and the Augustinian Recollect ideals.
- Perform the basic functions of management such as planning, organizing, staffing, directing and controlling.
- Apply the basic concepts that underlie each of the functional areas of business (marketing, finance, human resources management, production and operations management, and strategic management) and employ these concepts in various business situations.
- Apply critical thinking skills by solving problems requiring quantitative and/or qualitative analysis.
- Develop the ability to access, retrieve and disseminate information with technology.
- Work effectively with other stakeholders and manage conflict in the workplace.
- Develop abilities of using theories, concepts and frameworks in real life situations.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities, civic mindedness and responsible citizenship.
- Exercise high personal moral and ethics in making sound decisions.