Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the program, a Sebastinian graduate of BSBA Financial Managerial Accounting should be able to:
- Review, interpret, and evaluate financial data and systems /operational data/controls in order to form conclusions and/or make recommendations on validity/usefulness/correctness/compliance within established policies, procedures, guidelines, agreements and/or legislation.
- Discern the true nature of a situation and evaluate applicable principles and techniques by innovative thinking, reliable evaluation of information, openness to constructive change and consideration of future contingencies and developments.
- Link data, knowledge and insight together from different sources and disciplines to make informed decisions considering the “big picture” when making decisions, as well as potential threats to the vision, strategy, objectives and culture of an organization.
- Participate as a member of a team, contributing to group effort; teach others new skills; work to satisfy expectations; develop negotiation skills and work with diversity or work well with men and women from diverse backgrounds.
- Explain verbally and/or in writing financial/ statistical/ administrative matters/ policies/ procedures/ regulatory matters/ audit results at a level appropriate to the audience.
- Ask clear, concise, and relevant questions to obtain desired information to perform a task and negotiate effectively.
- Communicate information fairly and objectively; disclose fully all relevant information that could reasonably be expected to influence the intended users’ understanding of the reports, comments and recommendations presented.
- Maintain an appropriate level of competence by ongoing development of knowledge and skills.
- Discharge responsibilities with competence and diligence and perform services to the best of one’s ability with concern for the best interest of those for whom the services are performed and consistent with the one’s responsibility to the public.
- Discern between what is morally right or wrong beyond ethical rules being a catholic Christian professional citizen.